Deadline to apply is August 15, 2018
The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) is a global non-profit medical association and a leading, unbiased authority in medical and surgical hair restoration with more than 1,200 members throughout 70 countries worldwide. Members have backgrounds in varying medical specialties including dermatology, plastic surgery, general surgery, and more. Founded in 1993, it was the first and is now the largest, international society to promote continuing quality improvement and education for professionals in the field of hair restoration surgery.
Above all, the ISHRS is dedicated to achieving excellence in patient outcomes by promoting member education, international collegiality, research, ethics, and public awareness.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT
The exhibit program is designed to provide hair transplant surgeons with first-hand information about products and services specific to the area of hair restoration surgery as well as adjunct procedures, and to serve as a forum for updating the physicians’ knowledge of current technological advances in the field of hair restoration surgery. The ISHRS seeks companies with ethical and truthful advertising. The ISHRS may accept or reject any application to exhibit at its discretion.
The ISHRS will consider exhibitor applications for products and services in the following categories:
- Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment e.g., forceps, needle holders, cutting tools, etc.
- Surgical instruments, supplies and equipment e.g., implanters
- Medical devices, e.g., FUE devices
- Low level laser therapy (LLLT) devices
- PRP-related products
- Pharmaceuticals specific to hair loss
- Holding solutions
- Camouflage products, scalp micropigmentation products
- Imaging, digital photography, microscopes software
- Office & practice management products, patient financing products
- Scientific publications and textbooks
- Cosmetic items, e.g., non-medical formulations, shampoos, etc.
- Nutritional items
- Other products associated with the diagnosis and treatment of hair loss
- Other products or services associated with the adjunct procedures
EXHIBITION DATES AND HOURS
Preliminary and subject to change.
Wednesday/October 10, 2018 12:00PM-8:00PM
Thursday/October 11, 2018 7:30AM-7:30PM
Friday/October 12, 2018 10:30AM-6:30PM
Saturday/October 13, 2018 8:00AM-2:30PM
Saturday/October 13, 2018 2:30PM-6:00PM
Booth fee:* $3,500 USD per 8 ft. deep x 10 ft. wide booth
Exhibit booth personnel fee: $450 USD per exhibit representative (maximum of 4 exhibit persons per 8 ft. x 10 ft. booth)
* Prime foyer booth locations are additionally charged a supplement of $1,000.00USD per booth. If you select and are assigned a prime foyer booth location, you will be invoiced for the supplement. Booth assignments will be confirmed on May 23, 2018.
The fees include:
- One pipe & drape wall, 8 ft. deep x 10 ft. wide booth
- The exhibit space
- A basic ID sign showing company name and booth number
- Janitorial service for aisles of the exhibit area
- Final Program Guide Listing
- Up to 4 exhibit persons per 8 ft. deep x 10 ft. wide booth (must pay the exhibit booth personnel fee for each exhibit person)
- Food & beverage for exhibit personnel including lunches, coffee breaks, and the Welcome Reception – during days/hours when exhibit area is open (Thursday-Saturday)
- A one-year listing in the Online Buyers Guide which is located in the Members Only section of the ISHRS website